Ian, Grant and Ryan finish out the summer with episode 200. It is all about luggage.

Direct download: fluster200.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Grant and Ryan drink pilsner and talk about the finer points of checking women out.

Direct download: fluster199.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Briana, Ian and Grant ring in the 4th of July by drinking pink French Champagne named after a South American country.

Direct download: fluster198.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Ryan returns just in time to get busted by the cops. Also Grant hates the phrase "It is what it is". Use that.

Direct download: fluster197.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Ian pops some champagne and talks about opulence buzzes on our first remote show!

Direct download: fluster196.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Faux Ryan shows up again, to rock his swag and talk about dank memes.

Direct download: fluster195.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Ian, Grant and JP talk cars in this last minute show.

Direct download: fluster194.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Grant and JP spend 90% of the time talking about the food. The other 10% is... lube.

Direct download: fluster193.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

Ian returns from Mexico, and JP asks the hard questions. Like.. they're depressing.

Direct download: fluster192.mp3
Category:Comedy -- posted at: 7:00 AM

No show! Everybody's gone this week doing shit and shit ya know? but we'll be back next week!

Direct download: WeekOff.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 7:06 AM